Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally!

While my entire house is my "studio" I do have an actual studio in just one room. It's a studio/library, housing all my art supplies, beads, wool and books.... lots and lots of books....
Usually, I work in my livingroom, bringing things down from the studio as I need them. But as my mother will tell you, I'm not very good at putting things back....
So, in truly Valerie fashion.. when I have to put something away to make the living room look tidy, I just shove it in the studio and shut the door.... the end result was this.....

while it's scary in itself... that doesn't relly bother me.. I still know where everthing is.... what got me to finally clean it up was this...

Yep... that's about $100 of pearls on the floor....
I knocked them over when I went looking for my licence renewal form. So when I got home today, I pulled out a large green garbage bag an went to it...
Surprisingly it didn't take too long.. about an hour and half.... the hardest part was picking up and sorting out all those pearls.... anyway, here's the end result...

Not bad... I still have some filing to do, but you can move without having to climb over everything.
Don't get too excited though because this will probably only last for a week or two....

In other news, Rocky got neutered this week. He was such a good boy to and from the vet and when he got home he was back to his normal evil self.
So lets have a moment of silence in memory for Rocky's naughty bits....

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm sure that room will look like that only for a day or two!!
I know from experience!!

Samantha said...

You're as messy as Owen and Lily! The room looks good, come do my house next.

LOL @ "So lets have a moment of silence in memory for Rocky's naughty bits...."

Angry Ron said...

LOL, naughty bits! When Deuce got done it didn't phase him at all either...he was still just as evil.

The room looks good, I think I need to do that to every one of my rooms. Especially Paisley room and her toy room.

This is Jenn BTW, just too lazy to log into my own cuz Ron's was already logged in. LOL