Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ughy....

I'm feeling really ughy... about everything. I think it's because I'm getting sick.

I started attaching blocks of the horsey blanket, but I'm really not loving it now. I think I'm going to find something else to do for her. Like maybe a knitted horse... any suggestions?

I worked a little on my spiral blanket, but I just couldn't work up any enthusiasm for it. I stared at Dave's socks, considered casting on the second sock of the pink pair, but just couldn't muster the strength to touch either. I'd really like to finish the shawl I'm designing, or even the shrug I've got on the go, but neither are getting me revved up. I don't even have the energy to bead or draw.

I could be that I'm just a little lonely too. Dave has gone away for March Break, and I'm not getting the 30 emails a day at work, and the constant ramblings over messenger.

Hopefully it will pass soon. (and he should be coming home tomorrow)

Wow.. this is a really depressing post... okay, enough whining... next post will be more up beat. I promise

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Okay I will fix your loneliness....I will give you three kids and a husband for the break....you'll be begging for me to take them back so you can be alone ;)

Hope your feelin' not so lonely soon.

Rhonda said...

Maybe you shouldn't start so many projects at once.