Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nothin's better than a FAT cat!

Mom got into the dye pot...

without me...

AGAIN!....
But I can't really complain, she created so beautiful colourways.

This is our Fat Cay yarn - a DK weight, superwash merino. It so soft and squishy, I was tempted to hide a skein in my underpants to sneak it home. But I resisted.

The yarn is now up in the shop, so if you need to make any hats, mitts or baby sweaters... head on over.

Now I have to go investigate what's going on in my bedroom... I left Dave with the task of leveling out the bed (it slants to the middle... but he didn't believe me until I rearranged the room and we switched sides) and there is an awful lot of noise going on that doesn't sound like it should be associated with that particular task... I think he may be working on the doomsday machine again.....

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Heading over to check it out....

Rhonda said...

That's what you get when you leave me alone too long!!!!
bwhaahahahah

lexa said...

Gorgeous yarns! I can't wait to start Christmas shopping for myself. Or I should say for me from the boys...

Kiki said...

Beautiful yarns!

Lee said...

I love the colors and I love the name of the line.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous yarn!