It's Thanksgiving Day here in Canada, so here is just a short list of a few of the things I'm thankful for:
1) That gorgeous Rock Star of a boyfriend who, for some strange reason, thinks I'm the cat's pajamas, lets me sleep until noon, then brings me breakfast in bed. (Mmmm bed bacon)
2) Parent's who work well together in the kitchen (as small as it might be) to make a delicious turkey dinner - and yummy pumpkin pie!
3) Whoever invented bubble juice and two adorable nieces who never tire of blowing bubbles
4) Yarn, yarn, yarn and more yarn, and the ability to turn said yarn into useful, beautiful things.
5) Holiday Monday's where it's perfectly acceptable to lounge around in your jammies all day!
6) Three super-soft fur-babies are always up for a good snuggle. (Even though they feel the need to commandeer my current WIPs for nap time)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend with plenty to be thankful for!