Today was dye day - and while I was up at Mom's I took the opportunity to get some finished pictures of Haruni.I am definitely pleased with this one, even if I didn't have enough yarn for the i-cord edging.It turned out to be a good size for a small shawl - about 50 inches wide - just wide enough to wrap nicely around the shoulders.
The pattern is very easy - and definitely one I'll do again - probably with more yarn so I can make it even bigger and do the proper edging.
Oh, and of course... I added beads....
Still not a big fan of the Wollmeise - there were actually four knots in this skein - and I can't get the perfumey smell out of it - despite a long soaking. But I do love the colour.
Since casting off, I did do as promised and have been working diligently on Fable. It doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere... but I'm working on it. Pics coming soon.