Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If I'm gonna be static...

... I may as well make use of the time... so I installed Photoshop, Publisher and Wordperfect on Dave's lap top (yeah, it's totally my lap top now) and went to work.

Petal is now available as a Ravelry download - until today it was only on my blog, but I finally put it in PDF form.
I also made another one this past weekend for a friend. I really like how it looks in the blue.

And so I carried that theme in the other hats I made:

One for papa, mama and baby. Dave is delivering them for me this week as a thank you to our friends who helped with my computer.

I also updated the shop with all those lovely yarns mom and I dyed last week, so shop away.... or at least let me know what colourway you like best.

This one is my favourite... (huntsman)


And it was really hard to put it up on the site and not in my stash.
So, now it's off to type up some more patterns, and maybe do a little knitting.

2 comments:

lexa said...

That's the thing -- I think if I dyed yarns to sell I wouldn't be able to part with them.

Jeanne said...

I don't know how you let the yarns go - I'd be definitely keeping them.