Thursday, December 1, 2011

A pair on the first

Wow - the first of December already - this year really is flying by.

Well I managed to get Miss Pee's socks done in time for her birthday next weekI was planning to do a little embellishment on them, but my limited embroidery skills are not co-operating at the moment.... we'll see if I can get them to play nice before her party on Sunday.

These were knit in Tabby Cat, dyed by Miss Pee herself this summer. I've still got more than half a skein left, so I might make her some mitts as well.

Up next... Mom's Christmas present.... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Knatolee said...

Lovely! I so love knitting socks. BTW, I really love that yarn I just bought from your shop. :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cute! I love the idea that she dyed the yarn herself. It makes them extra special!

Knitting Linguist said...

Very cool! And seriously, where did November go?