1. Christmas knitting is progressing nicely. Second mitt for Mom is almost of the needles. After that I just have a hat (which is 85% done) and a pair of socks (25% done) to finish.
2. I even have my Christmas cards addressed and ready for stamps. And I found leftover stamps in my junk drawer - enough for all my letters!3. I think I might actually have some time to knit something extra for Dave. I dyed some Tabby Cat Worsted last weekend that would make a nice hat and maybe some gloves.
4. Today my boss took me out for lunch, and I got a buy one get one free coupon for the restaurant. Score! I already told Dave to expect a date night - dinner's on me!
5. I really want it to snow.
6. But just for a day or two. And then maybe again on Christmas. Then winter can end.
7. Thank you for all lovely comments on the Twinkle Cat DK. I think I'm going to dye some more up this weekend.
8. There's an AWESOME contest over at "Sharing Slices of my Life". I won her last contest - and the book is AWESOME - so you should all enter this one.
9. Peno says "If I don't look at you, it means you're not really there." Right after I took this shot, she looked at him, and he bopped her in the face. I'm really surprised she's was even sitting that close to him. Of all the cats, we figured she'd be the first one to warm up to Mopar - she hates him.
10. He gets along with Rocky though - which also surprised us. The other cats look at Rocky like an annoying younger brother. Sometimes I do too....
11. How was your Wednesday?