Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's still snowing, so the sale is still going

I was hoping to show you a picture of a blocking shawl some time today - but those last few rows always seem to take longer than you think.

The snow has been steadily falling all day, so Peno and I have been snuggled up with our favourite blankie, working away on the shawl.

It should be blocking by tomorrow.

In the mean time, we've decided to extend the Boxing Day Sale to New Year's Eve. So there's still a few days to pick up some yarny goodness for yourself and save 25%! (Use code BXGDAY25).

We have to make room for our newest yarn..... 

a luscious single ply merino..... can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That color is GORGEOUS! Wow!

WildflowerWool said...

Peno and my Daisy could be twins! SO looking forward to seeing the shawl. I will share your sale on wildflower wool's facebook page and I am going to check out the deals now :)