Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Last FO of 2017: Loch Ness Monster

I did it!

 It took until New Year's Eve... but I did it! I finished the pink Nessie before the year was out!
I did this one as a fraternal twin, with the pink for the body and
Purple for the belly - opposite as her sister.
And as for her sister. Once I got Rose done, Violet just seemed understuffed by comparison. And I did want to attempt to fix that twisted neck.  So I unstitched Violet's belly and tried again. Her neck is still twisted, though not quite as badly as it was.
And now these two monster siblings will be packed up for a long postal journey to California.









9 comments:

Araignee said...

They are adorable. Congrats on the New Year finish!

Delighted Hands said...

What a great feeling to make it under the wire with a knitted project!!!!
They are adorable and will be a cherished gift!

kathy b said...

You done good!

Mereknits said...

Oh my goodness they are both adorable, I love the twisted neck.

Vera said...

So cute and yes, I still like the twisted neck too!!

Eastside Cats said...

So cute! Manny and Chili would kill them in seconds, but I want one for myself!

chrisknits said...

So sweet, and doubtful the recipient will notice the twist of the neck. It's what makes her special!

elns said...

So cute! I like that they each have their own personalities :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. You know each of us is just a little different from everyone else. So it is with the Nessie Monsters.