Friday, February 19, 2010

Mmmm... fibre!

A quick thanks to everyone for their kinds words about the passing of Dave's uncle.

As you can imagine it's been quite the week and I have very little knitting done to prove it. When I have been knitting, I've been working on the Tea Leaves Cardi - almost done the first sleeve, but a picture at this point wouldn't be very stimulating. My goal is to finish by the end of the month so I can at least get a wear or two out of it before the weather warms up, so hopefully you'll see pics soon.

Despite my lack of knitting, I do have fibre content for you. Mom updated the shop with the fruits of last weeks labour. There is some new Fat Cat and Alley Cat and two new shades in my favourite - Fluffy Cat
Graze... and...Coral Reef

And Mom has a new favourite - introducing Slinky Cat Fingering (we previously only had Slinky Cat in lace weight)
It's a 4 ply 50% Superwash Merino/50% Silk blend, 435 yards

It's available in...
Steel.... and.....
Copper Penny!

Stop by the shop and check them out!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

The Copper Penny is mine, mine, mine. It matches my hair!

Monika said...

Oh, I love Fluffy Cat Graze and Slinky Cat in Steel! So beautiful! Unfortunately I can't buy new yarn for now. Still not knitting, and yesterday I schlepped boxes, and boxes to and fro and today both my hands hurt. :o(

Jeanne said...

Such pretty yarn...

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, lovely colors!