Saturday, November 6, 2010

...and now a word from our sponsor.

Hi, it's Rockster Weewiggles here...... reporting from a nice sunny spot here on the stairs. I'm filling in for mummy, because she is currently buried somewhere under a pile of housework.

I woke her up nice and early this morning because I knew she wanted to get started on it right away. (It also means she comes down stairs and opens the curtains so I can enjoy the morning sunshine.)She's hoping she can get it all done in a few hours, so she can get some knitting time in today - but I seriously doubt it. Especially when she discovers the mess I made in her studio.... and the basement.

I personally hopes she doesn't get to the laundry anytime soon, because I've been enjoying the pile that's slowly overtaking the closet floor. It's the perfect place for an afternoon nap. Although, I must admit - I do like to help fold warm laundry.

Anyway, you must excuse me. I have to get back to my regularly scheduled nap before she gets around the bringing out the dreaded, noisy sucking machine that she runs all over the floors.

4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cute pictures! I won't leave a long comment; sounds like you've got waaaaay too much to do.

Anonymous said...

No one naps like a cat! Isn't it amazing how they can just sleep in the most awkward places?

pendie said...

Don't forget to tell mommy that she needs a knitting break regardless of how much housework she gets done. It doesn't pay to get too tired doing that stuff! She'll have more time for you too!!

Unknown said...

In my next life I want to be a well loved pampered housecat.

Our cats hate the evil demon sucky thing too.