Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a little quicky

I've been toying with the idea of casting this one on since I found it on Ravelry:
Anthropologie Inspired Caplet

I finally decided to do it while working away on the feather and fan princess afghan when I realized the yarn was perfect. I had to lengthen it a couple inches so it would cover my breast instead of ending a nipple level (which is just weird) . I am going to rejig it for a lighter wool, because it would be nice to have one that's not so chunky.
But for now it's a cute little top to throw over a longsleeve tee or strappy top. And it only took about 6 hours!
I'll get some pics of it on this weekend, it looks much better on... here it looks liek a child's cardi. (I might adapt the pattern for some special girls I know too)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Cute! It's on my list too. I just don't seem to have time for anything for me-knitting. Ugh. Hopefully I will get something knit for myself soon. I have a million things I want!!