Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Peno's got a brand new bag...

... but it's really not for her.

Sometime ago, Peno laid claim to my knitting bag...
(yeah she was that adamant about it)

And every time I turned around she was on it. I didn't mind because it was just a cheap bag from the dollar store, and unlike Rocky, she's not destructive around yarn.

But the other day I was in Giant Tiger, and I saw the perfect bag for my knitting. It was huge, stylish, and cheap, so I bought it. It is perfect, and I'm sure will fit a whole sweater or maybe even two. It had no problem toting Frankenghan.

And even better Peno would get the old bag all to herself. (She'd get really cheesed when I'd pull it from under her and fill it with my car knitting.)

But today I came home to this!

and a little later this...

Saucy kitty!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I don't think it's the bag....maybe what's in it?

Samantha said...

LMAO.

Alisha said...

I love your cat....too cute. So something my fat boy Cinder would do!