Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gettin'er done...sorta

I haven't been doing a lot of knitting, mostly just picking away at the Rose Shrug. A row or two here, a row or two there.. I've got one front done and am half way done the other. Then it's just the rest of the back and it's done. Depending on what happens this weekend, it should be finished by next Monday.

In an effort to get organized, I wrote down all the works-in-progress I have on the go.. there are 15.. yep 15 projects on the neddles... so no casting on for me. There are 10 projects in the queue too.. not my Ravelry queue, just my personal queue of "things I plan to get finished this year."

Part of the reason I haven't been doing much knitting is due to the fact that I have a show coming up on May 30th. It's the Brantford Pagan Meet and Greet at Mohawk Park. If you're in the area please stop by and say hello.

I'll be there with my jewellry items like these:
Also, if you see anything in the Etsy shop you like, I suggest getting it sooner rather than later. All the items listed will be going to the show with me, and with any luck, I won't be bringing them home.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very beautiful jewelry - good luck with the show!

Alisha said...

Good luck with the show.

Amber wants to be Tinker Bell for Halloween. I need to have her costume done by Sept. for our trip to Disney. I recall you did fairy wings. How much would that cost to have you make a pair for her and how much time would you need?

I thought while I was thinking of it, I would ask. I could buy her a dollar store pair but I recall yours being so beautiful and bigger.