Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snug as a bug

It's been another quiet weekend here at Chez Wanderingcat. Lots of lazing around for cats and human alikeIt snowed again - nothing crazy - but enough to make me want to stay inside and knit all weekend. Okay - admittedly, it doesn't take much to make me want to do that.

It completed another chart on Bitterroot. I'm about half way there now - almost through the first skein of Fluffy Cat. This is going to be a nice big shawl (it's probably about 40 inches wide already.)
You'll also noticed that I cast on for the second Black Rose sock. Minding my own stitches is challenging herself to clear out some WIPs throughout the month of February. I think that's a great idea, so I'm going to try to do it to.

But Sunday's almost over, and Monday is back to cold, snowy reality... at least the days are getting longer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love the color of that sock yarn.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That Black Rose sock is so pretty! I'm just about to cast off my second sock, and then it's a dive into the recesses of the yarn cupboard to aort out an old project or two!

gayle said...

Can't wait to see Bitterroot! And I truly love the color of the sock...
I would have liked to stay home and knit all weekend, but had to work. *sigh*

Delusional Knitter said...

I've slightly noticed the days are getting longer. I work until 7pm ... can't wait for summer when its actually still light out on the way home!

WildflowerWool said...

The cats look very happy! A sock and a shawl on the needles, you are ambitious!