Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spoiling the Grandkittens

As you know, I don't have children. Well I do, but they're the furred kind.

Mom would much prefer, the whiny, poopy, hungry kind (wait... that sounds like the cats too) but until my biological alarm clock kicks in, she has to make do with three Grandkittens.

And, like any good Grandma - she's got to spoil.

There is a certain curved scratcher I've wanted to get them for a while. Mom's cats have one, and I've seen several other blog cats with them, and I thought my babies would like one too. But I just never had the money to spare whenever I saw them at the pet store.

So Grandma stepped up to the plate.
You may notice the absence of Miss Peno (except in the background of one pic). Have no fear - I'm sure I'll hear her scratching away after the boys and I go to bed.

Thanks Mom! Once again - you're the best!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, how nice of your Mom.

At my house it would be the girls, well Bootsie, and Butterscotch would wait patiently for his turn.

Anonymous said...

That's a good kitty-grandma! Looks like they are very happy with their new toy.

Delusional Knitter said...

We got our cats one for Christmas, they love it!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Oh that does look like fun for cats. Might have to look for one for our baby.

Monika said...

That's a super gift! I've seen those things too, and it seems all the cats like it. You've got a great mom, spoiling you with yarn, and your cats with toys. :o)

lexa said...

What a wonderful Grandmama!!

WildflowerWool said...

They look like they love it. Maybe I need one for Daisy. This morning I caught her playing with the hat I am knitting...

Knatolee said...

I have to get one of these. Someone else I know has one too and her cats love it. Glad you got yours!