... I had a post already to go yesterday, but blogger was BROKEN!!!!
I guess it's okay, because my post wasn't all that exciting, and now most of it has gone from my head (where it spent most of the day percolating)
So what to post about now? Lets run through the usual suspects...
1) There isn't much knitting - I have one project I want to focus on, but it's a little scary at the moment, so I'll wait until it's more complete to share.
2) Work is crazy, and doesn't show sign of letting up any time soon, but I can't really find it in my heart to complain, because this job is SOOOOOO much better than the last one.
3) It's Friday (woohoo) but I have the night to myself, because it's also band practice night, and Dave won't return from said practice until late.
4) Tomorrow we are going to look at a possible house to rent, which is a closer to work for both of us, but still not in the city. We had planned on staying put - but increasing gas prices are making me rethink that. We aren't in a position where we have to do it right away, but I've been keeping my eyes open for a place that might be suitable. I'm not completely opposed to an apartment, but if I can swing a townhouse or small bungalow, I'd much rather go for that. I'll keep you updated.
5) Sunday we have a classic car run - from Mississauga to Hamilton and back - if you are driving along Lakeshore Road in that area Sunday morning look for this (minus the parrot):
We most likely won't have the top down - it's suppose to rain.
6) The cats are up to their usual antics. Rocky howls, Tux sleeps and Peno is just a Princess.
I promise more knitting content by Sunday - stay tuned!