It's been a few weeks, but I finally got back in the studio and did some dyeing today.
The pattern is the Vintage Vest. It has a really simple construction, and the lace pattern is very easy. A good pattern for a lace beginner. The only mods I made to this pattern were:
1) The yarn - the pattern calls for lace weight, I used fingering and went down a size to accommodate the thicker yarn.
2) The pattern has you doing the front bands and neck bands separately. But with a few cleverly placed increases and decreases, I was able to do the bands all at one. I think it makes for a little more polished finish.