I have no pictures to post today, so I've stolen this shamelessly from The Ravell'd Sleeve.
Sweater Weather Challenge
1. Favorite Candle Scent: Cakes and Ale... I have a friend who owns a candle business and she made this scent for a local medival festival... it's the best thing ever.... smells like vanilla cake batter!
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: Hot Chocolate please. I'll have a cup of tea now and again, but I love a good chocolatey cup of HC... (and coffee is the devil).
3. What Is the Best Fall Memory You Have?
Walking around the local fall fairs looking at the farm animals with my Dad when I was little. There was always a cup of hot apple cider and a bag of cotton candy involved.
4. Best Fragrance for Fall: Hmmm... anything cinnamon
5. Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Pumpkin pie!
6. Most Worn Sweater: Right now it's my Sherlock cardi.
7. Football Games or Jumping in Leaves? ILeaves all the way. This is a no-sports household and I love it.
8. Favorite Fall Accessory: Boots! (even better with fur!)
9. Favorite Type of Pie: IMince meat - I don't care if it's Christmas pie... it's the best pie ever!
10. What Is Fall Weather Like Where You Live? Cool, but usually sunny. The rainy days are the kind where the cold gets right into your bones though.
11. Favorite Fall Makeup Trend: I don't do much makeup so I don't pay much attention to fall.
12. What Song Really Gets You in the Fall Spirit? Music doesn't really have a season to me
13. Pumpkin Spice - Worth the Hype? Nope. I like pumpkin in my pie.. that's it.
14. Favorite Fall TV Show: Downton Abbey! (Because I watch it on the Brit's schedule...yay internet!)
15. Favorite Fall New TV Show: No idea. Downton is about the only new thing I've watched
16. Skinny Jeans or Leggings? I like skinny jeans, but because I have a small waist but really wide hips, it's hard finding a pair that fits. Leggings are much more forgiving.
17. Combat Boots or Uggs? Combat boots... I think Uggs are just....well ...ugh.
18. Halloween: Yay or Nay? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
19. Fall Mornings or Fall Evenings? Evenings.. doesn't matter the season.
20. Feelings About Black Friday: Being Canadian, it's not really a thing here. I already think Christmas is far too commercialized, so I really don't buy into it.
21. Favorite Fall Traditions: Hot apple cider and hikes along the escarpment.
22. Any New Traditions to Start? I'd love to talk Dave into a yearly weekend get away in fall (since it's our anniversary)
23. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage for Fall: A nice mulled cider with a shot of rum.
24. When Should the Holiday Season Start? As in Christmas. December.
25. Who Do You Love to Spend the Fall With? My cats! (Duh!)