Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Crusing on the Credit.

I know it's been a while since you've seen this one
In truth, it's been a little neglected. I've haven't been taking the train a whole lot (vacation lost a week too), and when I have been on the train, I haven't always been in the mood to work on it.

I love how it looks, but I'm not really a big fan of cabling. I'll do it, but it always seems to drag a bit. But, I'm through the cuff, and once the heel is done, there will only be cabling on half the sock.

It really will start cruising then.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pattern.

Araignee said...

Cables are sooooo slow but they do look amazing!

Vera said...

Looking good!

kathy b said...

It is really pretty Val. I know what you mean about cables. They are so interesting once done! Someone knocked over my petunias last night and dragged away the little hummingbird feeder........ah wildlife!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Very pretty and interesting pattern though. I don't mind cabling but then I've never tried it on a train.

Delighted Hands said...

I do like to do cables also but they are slower-that said, they do give a lot for the little extra time! This design is so pretty! Nice work!

Cat Lover said...

Hi Valerie, I love the colour! The pattern is very pretty.
Take care.
Robin

Eastside Cats said...

I am impressed; I can only knit flat things...lol! Actually, I gave up knitting when we brought the cats in; they attacked the yarn and the needles. It's been 13 years; maybe I should try again? Thanks for visiting my blog!