Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fat Cat and Stinky

How do you make a pair of bad cats happy?

Easy....

Rerarrange the living room so the TV stand is in front of the large window. I did this a couple of weeks ago and now my cats pretty much ignore me.

I also decided to plant them some grass so they'd stop eating my plants. At first it went over really well. They munched and munched and munched, leaving my peace lily alone. Then Rocky decided to have a dine-in lunch....

Then I guess it was soooo comfortable he decided it was a good place for a nap A really good place.... Then Tux decided it was a good idea too.....

Now Rocky fits in the planter really well... he's a little long, but he's the right width. Tux however... ...has a little too much girth and it spills over the sides.

Now the grass is completely flattened and half dead adn they've gone back to eating my peace lily....

....sigh....

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jenn said...

troublesome two.
lol

Alisha said...

I am laughing at he girth spill over. Our oldest cat had obsence girth spill over even when he isn't trying to fit annywhere.

Your kitties are sweet!