Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh Baby!

Finally.. it's typed up and waiting for your needles and yarn to get together and knit it for your own little princess!
Little Princess Baby Blanket
It uses worsted weight and knits up pretty quick
The pattern is easy to memorize
It's knit in the round and ends in a square
Pattern includes 2 sizes

I do recommend using a yarn that can be blocked, and that you block aggressively. I used acrylic, but I think it would look so much nicer blocked in a lovely superwash merino or cotton.

It's available on Ravelry and Etsy (and if you go to the Esty store you can get yarn too!)

Happy Knitting... I'm off to assemble a crab!


Jeanne said...

Very pretty!

TheBlackSheep said...

Nice! I'll have to mark that for if I ever need to do another baby blanket.

Heather said...

Absolutely beautiful. I am hoping for a little princess soon, so this just may be the perfect project