Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's called multi-tasking

Whew - what a week. My editor is still off, so between the two jobs I pulled in more than 50 hours this week.

Needless to say, that didn't leave much time for knitting, so you wouldn't think that I would have anything to show you... but I do!

Yesterday, while sitting there, bored out of my mind at Job#2 (I answer the phone, and it doesn't ring all that often) I said screw it... I'm gonna knit. Normally I read - but I've got Christmas deadlines looming - so I cast on for the second maroon sock:

I got the ribbing and two whole pattern repeats done while I was there. The rest I've done in the past few hours - one more repeat and I'm to the heel. I am flirting with the idea of making a men's version of this sock, but I'm still undecided - what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I think a man's version would be smashing! :) The sock looks great! :)

TheBlackSheep said...

I wish I could knit on the job! I work in the AC industry, so Dec. is slow and I have soooooooo much to do at home!

Go for the man's sock!

Lee said...

I love the color of that Regia Silk. I am happy that you could knit at work. I think the pattern looks great.

Jeanne said...

I think its great you can knit at work - very pretty sock!