Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dilly-dallying in designland

As mentioned - Saturday was a really busy day of doing nothing but: look at stitch books, knit, rip, repeat.

Sunday continued in much the same way (though I did manage to get my floors mopped, make a roasted chicken and whip up some uber-delicious brownies that my co-workers devoured in about 30 seconds the next day)

In fact all I have to show for it is a mere two inches of knittingIt's hard to see exactly what it is - but it's a lace sock - this one a nice, quick sport weight. I'm using the gorgeous yarn I got from Delusional Knitter - the colourway is Butterscotch. It's the perfect way to brighten up the dreary grey days until Spring finally makes a proper appearance.

In other design news - I've just got the pattern and yarn for Victoria...
off to my test knitter. She's currently finishing up Wildwood...
So the pattern should be released very, very soon!

Of course - I really shouldn't be worrying about any of that. I've got to knit a Boston Bruins sweater for a baby who's set to make it's debut in just a few weeks! Ack! Eight and a half months went by far too quickly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo...interesting sock pattern.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Mmm, so much prettiness! Love Victoria! Love Wildwood!

Delusional Knitter said...

Love seeing my yarn knitting up! Can't wait to see your pattern. Sounds like a good use of a Sunday :o)