Sunday, June 10, 2012

Queen Mab


Despite the heat today - I put on hand-knit to get some nice modeled shots of the Slinky Vest.

The pattern is officially called Queen Mab. It's an easy top-down construction with a really simple lace leaf motif. 
It used just under two skeins of Slinky Cat. 

Because of the the top-down construction, there's very little finishing on it. Just sewing down the mandarin collar and the front bands.

I'm working on the math for a couple more sizes, but I hope to have this pattern ready for the fall. It's definitely my new favorite garment.

4 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

Great pattern!

lexa said...

I love it!

Knatolee said...

Beautiful knitting, beautiful model!

gayle said...

It's really pretty! I'll bet it would look good with the clasps at empire level, as well.