Sunday, August 17, 2014

Into the dye pots

After a fruitful morning of thrifty shopping (Clearance sale: Check! 50% extra off clearance prices: Check! Additional $25 savings card: Check!) Mom and I headed back to the studio to do a few customs order and get some stuff ready for the shop.

At 1 p.m. today, Miss Rowan's one-of-a-kind creations are going into the shop (as well as some other goodies).
These colourways can't be repeated so once they are gone, they are gone! (And grandma might have already stolen one...) Be sure to check out the shop today!

We got our custom orders out of the way pretty quick
And then I tackled a bag of Slinky Solo Cat
I love the way this yarn takes the colour. It's hard to see in this picture, but the yarns are full of subtle variations. And the silk just makes the yarn glow. Most of these will end up in the shop in the next few weeks, though some are already spoken for. Keep your eyes peeled.

4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Wow that is a whole lot of gorgeous yarn! My stash would be HUGE if I was exposed to that much temptation!

Araignee said...

I could never part with any of it.

Rachelle said...

Must keep reminding myself of several things with these posts.
1. I have an enormous stash already
2. I need money for double glazing more than yarn
3. Not buying yarn will not result in any nasty things happening to me!

Unknown said...

Oooow that looks so wonderful!! Every single picture is just amazing!!