Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tinker

With Nora's giraffe off the needles, I'm trying to focus on Agatha's sleeves (about halfway through the first one now...), but I've had an idea floating around in my head, and I just had to get it out.
I have no shortage of sock yarn leftovers. I've already two sock yarn blankets (and have plans for at least one more), but I still have have so much. I'm tinkering with an idea to use some of it, and above is the results so far. I'm not sure if it's what I want yet, so don't plan on seeing a pattern any time soon. Besides..  I really need to get back to those sleeves....

8 comments:

Vera said...

You're such a tease!!! The colors are fabulous.

Araignee said...

Oooooh.....that's interesting!

kathy b said...

I love your start. Just love it. Sock yarn leftovers need to marinate Val. My leftovers morphed into a hat this week. Its all good! Because sock yarn is all good!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, I do love colorwork knitting!

elns said...

Oh I do love it, when you get up to the tinkering! No pattern or not, it's a joy to watch.

Anonymous said...

The color combination is VERY pretty!!!

Samantha said...

Your tinkering looks very nice.:)

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Omg.....I love it!