Sunday, April 23, 2017

A spring day out

Mom and I had a little play date yesterday. I needed some photos taken, and she knew the perfect little spot - a park by a river that just happens to be near a quilt shop...
The Quilt Junction - a beautiful little shop inside and old train station
I managed to refrain from buying anything (though I did drop almost $100 online at Old Navy first thing in the morning...), but I helped Mom fill her shopping basket.
Right down there street there's also a couple antique markets. There I found the perfect little cat basket, but I'll save pictures for a Friday Felines post.

And as for those pictures we were taking... I can't show them all yet...
 But here's a little sneak peak

6 comments:

Araignee said...

That quilt shop is just the cutest thing!

Vera said...

What a fun day! The socks look great and cute shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty socks and COOL SHOES!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Those socks look perfect with those totally awesome shoes!!

Cat Lover said...

It is so darn easy to spend at Old Navy! Your new socks look lovely! Glad you and your Mom had a wonderful day out.
Robin

Delighted Hands said...

What a great outing together! Quaint quilt shop-wonderful preview of the sock photo shoot!