Saturday, February 13, 2016

FO: Dave's boring gloves

A boring pair of fingerless gloves to go with Dave's boring brown toque
... I am very glad to have them off the needles. And in time for Valentines day. I'll wrap them up with the hat and some jelly beans and away we go!

No pattern for this one  - though if I can convince Dave to let me take a decent modeled shot, I may write it up. It used up almost all of a skein of Regia 6 Ply  tweed. So with one sweater, one toque, an a pair of gloves, I got a good haul out of the the 15 skeins I bought last year.

And since the photo for this post isn't overly exciting... here's Tux...
"If you think I'm coming out in this weather... you're nuts!"

Stay warm knitters!

4 comments:

Araignee said...

Yay for being done on time! They may not be exciting but I am sure they will be appreciated if it's as cold up there as it is down here. Brrrr....

Minding My Own Stitches said...

If you write up the pattern perhaps switch the adjective "boring" for "classic"? LOL.
I bet he'll appreciate them, especially with the current cold snap. I've certainly been wearing fingerless gloves while driving my commute!

kathy b said...

Great finish Val! Tux.....valentines hugs to yoU!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Dave and of course, the kitties!