Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Felines

After showing off the curtains yesterday, I contemplated something new for the back door too. Like the old dining room curtains the back door curtains followed us from the old house. But they were in the bedroom so not only were they in better shape, but they are actually a colour I can live with - a nice sage green (that still works with  the downstairs decor too).

Still... they've seen better days and could do with replacing...

Of course...
Part of the reason they've seen better days is that someone things they are his own personal play house and birdwatching fort.
I've watched him literally pull them over to his mat so he can wrap himself in them
And don't even think about disturbing him...
unless it's for a good scritching...

So yeah... I think new curtains can wait a few years...

7 comments:

Vera said...

Cats are just so funny that way. Tyg doesn't pull curtains, but he will pull blankets over himself. And a basket of clean laundry? That's the BEST!!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

That's just to cute! My Lilly Bean is down right destructive with my bedroom curtains. She likes to jump from the bed to the window and swing clinginng to the curtain leaving tons of little claw holes in them. Any suggestions on how to break her of this habit will be appreciated. LOL

Cat Lover said...

So cute. Our first cat Linus (who by the way was orange too!) loved lace curtains. He would wrap himself up in them and sleep for hours. Kooky cats!
Have a good weekend!

kathy b said...

NOw that's a true cat momma . How sweet.

Araignee said...

I've got the same shredded pattern on the bottom of all mine too.

Anonymous said...

Love the "crazy" toes in the last photo. Giroux does that too -- where one toe sticks out from the others. Makes me laugh EVERY time.

Delighted Hands said...

I love how we buy things for our cats not really for our own decor!!! He's a cutie; I would let him keep his curtains, too!