Tuesday, May 22, 2018

FO: Clarkson

It took just over a month for this shorty pair (that I was sure I'd have done in a couple weeks!), but I'm happy to report that Clarkson is finished! As always, the Twisted Top Cat was a joy to knit with and makes wonderful soft socks. It's got a nice twist on it, so it helps the cables really pop too.

Usually I do a sock with a pattern all the way down the foot, so it was a nice change to just have the simple ribbing. It also makes for a well-fitting sock too.

For now, these will be tucked away until the rest of the ebook is complete. Just four pairs to go!

8 comments:

Araignee said...

They are so sweet!

Delighted Hands said...

The new socks are a great design; nice to have another 'stop' done on the set!!!

Vera said...

Those are really pretty - I love the color and the pattern. I'm anxious for your book!!!

chrisknits said...

They are adorable. I can see them getting lots of use.

Tired Teacher said...

They look elegant and pretty in pink.

kathy b said...

they are cheerful and I love your pattern work. Great creative mind you have

Eastside Cats said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! They look very nice in pink.