Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Empire grows

I am happy to report that the second front of the Empire Line Cardigan is off the needles. No pics though, but I promise it's on the blocking board.

And I've made a start on the  first sleeve
 It's not much of a start... but it's a start. Ideally, I'd like to put one pattern repeat on it every night (which is eight rows), but we'll have to see how that goes. I'm also trying to fit in time on the Clarkson socks and a couple other projects, which I'll show you soon.

The Empire wasn't built in a day!

7 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

A start is a start! Nice to have the blocking begun and projects lined up for yourself; it makes you feel rich!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I'm trying to be disaplined like that with all my things in the works.

Tired Teacher said...

How exciting to have a project on the blocking board. Before long the sleeves will be there, too.

chrisknits said...

As long as the Emprie doesn't Strike Back you'll get it done.

kathy b said...

One eight row repeat a night sounds ambitious to me. You will do it, I know you will!!!!!
I got a big basket of zinnias at aldi for 3 dollars today. Took them apart and planted them in an old copper bin. I love zinnias. Hope they like it here.

Anonymous said...

Nope .... slow and steady won the race.

Mereknits said...

You are getting closer to a finish with every row you make. Good luck.