Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ah, September 1st... wait... WTF?!?

Seriously ... September??? Never mind August... what happened to the rest of the summer?

Oh well.. no where to go but forward right. That means there's Christmas knitting to plan, babies to prepare for, designs to get underway.

The good news is, I've got a little head start.The Shawl Collared Baby Sweater is done - all it needs is buttons - and baby isn't due until December!

And is sounds like Mom might have the sock machine figured out... just in time too... if September's here, I'll need socks soon!

6 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Awesome sweater and yeah WTF did summer go?!?!?!

TheBlackSheep said...

Very cute! That will be one stylish baby!

Should I say that I'm glad to see the back of summer? *ducks and runs*

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Look at you - done months ahead of time! And it's too cute!

I'm planning to look for buttons at the KW Knitter's Fair.

Lee said...

cute baby sweater! I love it

Knatolee said...

CHristmas?! Aaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

gayle said...

I'm pretty sure July got skipped somehow. It's the only explanation...
That sweater is absolutely adorable!