Monday, August 6, 2012

Fresh from the dye pot

Tux says thank you for all the well-wishes. He hasn't had anymore accidents and seems to be back to his normal, lazy, happy cat self. We've still got almost two weeks of antibiotics to go, but he takes them like a trooper.


With all the excitement of Saturday, I decided to take it easy on Sunday and do a little dyeing. Mom and I worked together and dyed up a whole basketful.
There's some Stray Cat and Continental Cat in there.. and at the very bottom - Desert Cat!
Both Mom and I agree... it's going to be very hard to put it in the shop. I was thinking those three colours would be perfect for a Colour Affection shawl... but then that would mean no Desert Cat for you....


3 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

Lovely! Yes, those would make a beautiful Color Affection shawl.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors!

RobinH said...

Glad to hear Tux is mending. Poor baby, so undignified!

That yarn is seriously beautiful. I would have trouble parting with it myself!