Saturday, December 1, 2012

Surmount the Stash - November round-up

The November retrospect is a collection of small projects. It felt like I knit a whole lot more, but since most of it was on Dad's sweater, which isn't finished yet, so it doesn't count toward the November tally. November does see to have a bit of a purple theme though...

First up - the Cobblestone Cowl
This one used about 234 yards of Top Cat Aran.  It's so warm and snuggly, I don't want to give it away, but into the Christmas box it goes.

Next, and itty bitty pair of mitts for a pair of itty bitty hands.
They used maybe 50 yards of some left over Fat Cat. 

Another pair of mitts (fingerless this time), which I don't think I blogged about
 These are to go with the Robin hood hat I made a few months back.  About 70 yards used up.

Next were Dad's birthday socks
- the biggest yardage this month at 414 yards of Alley Cat BFL.

And last - a Beret in Twinkle Cat and a Baby Monkey scarf
About 196 yards between the two projects.

So this month was a little low, at 964 yards... but still not too bad!


Araignee said...

Not too bad at all! Love the cowl with the new hair. I'd have to think twice about giving that away too.

Nancy Kay said...

Wow. I think you busted into the stash and did very well in one month. I don't think I often knit that many yards in a month. All are very nice projects!

By the way, I really like your animated picture. Adorable!