My lunch time knitting is a pair of socks I'm designing - I've just cast on for the second sock today, and there's only a few rounds - so no pics there either.
I hope to make some good progress on them though, because our Back to Socks KAL is underway.
Join our Ravelry group and join in
- Projects must be socks.
- Projects must be created with Wandering Cat Yarns . (There are a couple of other sock KALs going on, so why not use WCY and double dip!)
- Projects can be knit, crocheted, or cranked on a sock machine.
- Projects can be started at any time, but must be completed between September 3 and October 31, 2013. (So clear out some WIPs!)
- Every pair of socks complete gives you one entry
- If you try out a new technique - let us know on your FO post - we’ll give you an extra entry.
- If you use a Wandering Cat or Red Knitz sock pattern - you get an extra entry!
- All FOs must be posted in the KAL FO thread to be counted. (FO thread will go up day before contest starts)
There will be at least one winner, chosen by random number generator. If we get lots of entries, we’ll add more winners.
Prize will consist of a surprise yarn pack! Ask past KAL winners - our yarn packs are always fun!
Mom updated the shop this weekend with some fantastic new colours of Alley Cat
Hope you join us soon!