Thursday, December 3, 2015

Leg up

Being a child of the late 80s/early 90s, you have no idea how happy it made me to see that leggings have made such a comeback. (Almost enough to get out my scrunchies, slouch socks and Blossom hats too!).

But I was really excited to see the styles of leggings that they were making... not just plain old solid colours.. but prints! And knit-inspired prints!
It took me a while to track down a reasonably priced pair in my size... but finally did! (Thank you Giant Tiger!) Now... I think I need a nice knit tunic to go with them... Damn you Christmas knitting!

4 comments:

elns said...

I think maybe my sister is really your sister. She's super happy about leggings and I think she is secretly praying for a scrunchie come back as well.

Those leggings are really adorable. I am more pleased with Tunic length shirts out. (to go with the leggings)

Your leggings make me embrace the season a little. It's been hard this year, so thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very festive!

Araignee said...

Yes, I still wear scrunchies. They are smaller and more refined but they are indeed still scrunchies. I can't rock the leggings at my age but Daughter has some amazing ones. I love all those knit look ones.

gayle said...

Those are very knitterly leggings! I'm seeing a bright red tunic. Or purple...