Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Snow day

Our first real winter storm finally blew through last night, and we woke up to a winter wonderland
A certain someone was not nearly as thrilled about it as I was. Those faint paw prints on the step are Tux's. Rocky wouldn't even put a paw in it.
Don't worry, his sulk won't last long. It's already starting to melt and rain is expected tomorrow. But I'm enjoying it, while it lasts. And in between rooting through cupboards and cleaning, I've been working diligently on Mary Mead.
So far, it's moving along nicely. A few more rows and I'll join everything up at the under arm. I expect things will slow down then. But being a cropped cardi, it won't be too bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rocky DOES look like he is sulking. He has such beautiful coloring!

Enjoy the snow (while it lasts). It was summer-time hot here today.

Araignee said...

SNOW!!!!! I would settle for a slight chill in the air and much less RAIN.

Delusional Knitter said...

I do not enjoy snow or cold weather, however, it just didn't feel right being 60s & 70s in late December ... now my pocketbook enjoyed it as well (gas heat bill). It does feel more like its actually this time of year now.

kathy b said...

HI Kitties. The snow is fresh here too and I must say its lovely.
I like your green WIP!