Monday, March 10, 2008

Wool salad tosser strikes again!

Turn your back on you knitting for five seconds and this is what happens:
Across the living room...


Up the stairs


Down the hallAnd you'll find the culprit... this is some vintage angora I bought of ebay and the little turd has been dying to get his paws on it... fortunately he didn't have time to "toss" it too much. Angora is a serious pain to detangle.



I got shimmer done a couple of days ago... quite happy with it... and the silk is surprisingly warm.



In other news.... I got my bed... well half a bed. The boxspring wouldn't fit up my stairs. :(
So I have a mattress on the floor until a split box spring gets delivered later this week... it's still far more comfortable than my old one. Tux likes it too


(Note: This picture was not posed.... this is actually how he sleeps)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Nice! A new bed for the cats.

Mandi and Dan Dominican 2006 said...

Oh! I hope the cat didn't do too much damage! Westley (my stinky orange cat) is known to take knitting (or crochet) on the run as well. I wonder what they think they are doing? I have to keep all of my yarn and UFO's in plastic bags or bins...

zoom said...

Awwww, your cats are hilarious!