It's hard not to get into the spirit of the season when the sun is shining and you're making pretty sundresses!I fixed the top of Summerlin last night, and this morning I began work on the skirt. It would have gone a lot quicker if I'd actually had a piece of fabric wide enough for the skirt. All I had was a pack of quilting fat quarters, so I had to piece them together. It was more work, but the end result is pretty nice. I didn't end up mixing in the cat fabric I had (it was part of the fat quarter package) because I like it so much I want to keep it for myself!
For the top I used some left over Berrocco Bonsai. It's nice and light like a cotton, but it's very soft (from the bamboo) and has a pretty little shimmer, which unfortunately you can't see in the picture.
This one is for Little Miss Rowan(Also known as Satan's Protege) who turns two in a couple of weeks.
I have a feeling as soon as her sister sees it.........
........I'll be upsizing the pattern to make another one.