Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A nice surprise

My company has an employee incentive plan - everyone gets a bonus if the company meets its yearly goals. I am two months short of qualifying for it, so I was very surprised when my boss handed me a $100 Sears gift card today. She said they wanted to say thank you, even though I don't qualify for it.

Naturally - I immediately went on a shopping spree and bought shoes!I also got the quilt you see in the background, a shirt for me, two shirts for Dave and some unmentionables. I love shopping!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Those are nice shoes; handknit socks would look great in them!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That IS nice. Fancy shoes, those are!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's a wonderful surprise!

CUTE shoes!

lexa said...

Woo, hoo! Not a bad incentive, lol.

Delusional Knitter said...

Awesome shoes. Love the quilt too!!