Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dye another day

It's been quite a while since I've played in the dye pots. I didn't have any particular plan in mind when I went up to Mom's yesterday for a little dye session, I just thought I'd see what happened
... and that happened. Seven skeins of Barn Cat. Some fall shades, some summer shades, some spring shades. Just a little bit of colourful fun.

Oh, and I also got the Grand Prize Skein done for the Undine KAL (ending October 31st)
Just a fun little self-striper I'm calling "Mermaid Party".

And don't forget - the sale is still on in the shop -  free shipping on ANY purchase (no minimum) - just use the code STUFFTHESHIPPING at checkout!

4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

So many pretty colours!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooo.....that autumn skein is mighty pretty!

Looks like you had a fine old time in the dye pots!

Araignee said...

Mmmmm.......eye candy!

WildflowerWool said...

Wonderful colours! My Undine socks are started.