Monday, May 23, 2016

Little stitches

Despite all evidence to the contrary lately, this is still a knitting blog. And I have been knitting
Not a lot, but enough to finish the leg, turn the heel and start on the gusset of the second Johnny sock. Today is a holiday in Canada, and I'm on vacation for the rest of the week; I got most of my outdoor work done yesterday, so that means I should be able to find time to finish up a project or two while I'm off. After all the chaos lately, it will feel good to clear a few cobwebs out of the closet...

And thank you for all the great name suggestions. I'm keeping the contest open until we have him home and he can try on a few of our favourites... so if you want to add some more... enter as many times as you like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks!

I'm sure your new little guy is anxious to meet his new family too!

Have a great week of vacation!

Araignee said...

Happy vacation!

Judy S. said...

Love the color of your socks! Have a wonderful vacation.

elns said...

Your socks are always gorgeous. The colorway makes me think of a field of flowers. Enjoy your holiday!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I really like the top edge of these socks! It's a little fancier than regular old ribbing. Nice!

kathy b said...

Oh fun. I ll keep adding names.

I like Yukon
I like Gordy for Gordy Howe
I like Chong for Cheech and Chong
Canadian themes.