Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring my A$$!

Well, as many of you know (or have read) Mother Nature has decided to be a bit of a b@$%& this week. Southern Ontario got hit with a nice round of snow today (which is expected to continue until tomorrow). Where I live didn't get hit too bad, it only started snowing here around 5 p.m. but it's still cold and yucky. Further north (and west, I believe) started getting it this morning.
So today was the perfect day for warm and toasty socks...(Courtesy of mom)

A nice home-cooked (I mean microwaved) meal....
(That's all the makings of Alpha-Ghetti sandwiches - YUM!)

And a snuggle with a good friend!If you're where it's snowing, I hope you're warm and have lots of knitting.
And if you're enjoying warmer weather... you suck.
:)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh love those socks!!

Hate the snow that is outside.....soon it will be done...soon!

Jeanne said...

Sorry that its still snowing - I hope spring comes to you very soon! Love the socks...great colors.

Jenn said...

The snow seems to be gone, not we have to get rid of this brisk coldness, then I will be truly happy. I was not happy waking up tos now yesterday!!!

Samantha said...

Cute socks! :) That food is gross tho. My kids don't even like zoodles. LOL