Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow!

Wow... I can't believe it.... my simple Baby Jane pattern has had an astounding response. Almost 200 people downloaded the pattern from Ravelry in the first 24 hours. I can't believe it! It is such a compliment and I am so pleased. Thank you so much!

I finished up the Little Sister's Dress last night, and put the buttons and button loops on this evening.I really like how the stripes got thicker as the dress got wider

Thanks to mom for the cute buttons (and the yarn of course). They are perfect!This is a fantastic little pattern and a nice quick knit.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very Cute. And all this from the girl that would never knit.

Knitting Linguist said...

Very cute! I love the colors :)

Jeanne said...

Very cute!

Alisha said...

Oh that is adorable!