Monday, April 13, 2009

Three down....


....One to go. I have fallen out of love with this project. It's ubercute and not hard at all, I think I'm just bored with it (and I still have thoughts of silk/bamboo blends on my mind.... though they are warring with the fact that I should really spend that money on tires for the car)

That said, the back leg really is a pain, there is a lot of increasing in increasing and it makes for some really tight knitting.... it also leave holes that stuffing can peek through. I'm not thrilled about that, but I'm determined to trudge on.

Tomorrow is going to be a long one, so chances are there will be no knitting... maybe I'll finish it on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Angelika said...

It's kinda like the ssd, right? I'm sure you'll get the last leg done sometime. Otherwise, just call the horse Tripod. :)

Rhonda said...

It is looking cute.

Alisha said...

So darn cute!