The yarn I used was Stray Cat - colour is Kaia. It's hard to see in the pics, but there are little blue and pink flecks throughout - which is why I went with the blue-centred daisy buttons.
1) The pattern, as written, just uses a couple of holes in the lace pattern as buttons holes - to me this just looked unprofessional. It was easily remedied by adding some buttonholes to the edging (and I made it three buttons instead of two).
2) The sizing of the pattern is odd. Technically, there are only two sizes written - if you want a different size, you're just changing yarn weight and needle size - not very helpful if you like the fabric created by a specific needle/yarn combination and it's not the right one for your size.
But all in all, I'm really pleased with it. I've even been tinkering with the idea of upsizing it to my size.... but that will have to wait. I'm already doing that with the Silver Cardigan. I was looking back at my Rav page - and I started that project in July... it's coming up on a year. Time to get moving.