Saturday, December 27, 2014

Do you want to build a.... DRAGON!!!!!!

My brother wasn't able to make it down on Christmas day, but he brought he family down to Mom's for the weekend. I popped by the house to give them their presents today, and Miss Rowan informed me that she'd recieved a Build-a-bear gift certificate for Christmas and needed to go before the weekend was out....

So naturally... off we went!

Miss Rowan picked out a Hello Kitty to build. Her Mom tried to talk her into My Little Pony, but it was HK or nothing! (The kid has excellent taste!)
Miss P is a little more reserved....
She chose a sensible brown bear.
The new friends were stuffed
Their little hearts blessed.
They were groomed, and then it was time for dressing
Sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles for HK
 Miss P opted for a punkier look.
And Auntie V might have built herself a dragon....
Because how could you not???

5 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

OMG its Toothless!!! My favorite!! My hubby got me How to Train your Dragon 2 dvd (saw it in the theater of course) and a little Toothless for xmas (I have a big one already from the How to Train your Dragon LIVE spectacular).

Can you tell I love Toothless?!?! Think I need a visit to Build a Bear ... they let you in without kids, right??? LOL

Sue said...

Oh that Toothless is just so adorable. I think I liked the 2nd movie even better than the first. Your nieces have grown up so fast.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh .....too cute! ALL of them.

But, I have to say, as much as I like HK, the dragon would have been mine too!

Looks like everyone had a good time.

kathy b said...

awwww Dragon rocks. But i love the Kitty

Rachelle said...

I would definitely have chosen Toothless, so cute!