Sunday, December 14, 2014

Shop keeping

The birthday sale is still on in the shop, but only until midnight tonight. Use the code BOSSCATS35 and save 35% off your order.

We want to make some room for some new beauties we've been working on these past few weeks
 We just got a new shipment of Fluffy Cat Light in, and I couldn't wait to dye some up. I love Fluffy Cat!
 It's absolutely perfect for shawls
And there's my other favourite - Slinky Cat.
There's nothing better than a Slinky Cat cardigan (Lestrange has gotten so much use since the weather cooled!)

Elsewhere, we've been asked if we'd offer some kits for wee Bubbles
So I got some Big Cat dyed up for them, though it will probably be the new year before they make it to the shop. I think 2015 is going to be an exciting year for Wandering Cat Yarns.

2 comments:

Araignee said...

Happy anniversary and happy birthday!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Happy belated birthday! So many pretty yarns in this post! A welcome relief from a dingy, grey drizzle-y day!